Recently, I’ve been really into reading blogs. And, on one blog I was reading, I stumbled across this challenge the Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge 2016. And, I immediately thought ‘this is a match made in heaven’. Because, if you haven’t noticed, all I really read is romance.
Thankfully, this challenge is still open to join so I signed up. You can sign up at either of the hosts blogs- Love at first page or Gone with the words. All information and rules are posted at these links also.
Basically, you can choose to read as many fictional contemporary romances as you like. You also choose a level. The levels are:
- 1st Base: read 1 – 5 books
- 2nd Base: read 6 – 10 books
- 3rd Base: read 11 – 15 books
- Home Run: read 16 – 20 books
- Grand Slam: read 21+ books
And, because I am such an avid romance reader and am almost near half way on this challenge, I am going for a Grand Slam.
I’m joining this thing late so I’m not sure if I can include the books I’ve already read into this. If not, I will still probably reach a Grand Slam. (Not to boast or anything.) If I don’t then I will be including the eight books I’ve already read. They are:
- Let You Leave by Caisey Quinn. New Adult contemporary novella.
- Girl with Guitar by Caisey Quinn. New adult contemporary.
- Falling for You by Caisey Quinn. New adult contemporary novella.
- In the After by Elisa Dane. Young adult contemporary.
- Maid for the Rockstar by Demelza Carlton. New Adult contemporary.
- Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines. Young Adult contemporary.
- Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker. New adult contemporary.
- The Rocker that Holds Me by Terri Anne Browning. New Adult contemporary.
If you’re a romance reader, I think you most definitely should join!