This weeks tag is the Day and Night tag. I have never heard of this tag before. But it was quite simple so I thought why not?
1. Do you read more in the morning or at night?
On weekends, I tend to read more in the mornings but weekdays I’m quite busy so I don’t have time to read in the morning. There was this one time though, I was really into this book and I woke up at like 5:30 in the morning so I could read it before class.
2. Are there any books that changed the way you think about things?
I know there definitely are some but I just can’t think of any right now.
3. YA or not?
Yes, to YA. Although lately, I’ve been leaning away from YA and more towards NA. (I plan on uploading a discussion on YA vs. NA soon so keep a look out for that.)
4. Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?
No, but I wish.
5. “Nobody touches my books” or “I don’t mind lending my books”?
I’m the librarian friend. I buy all the books and give them to my friends to read. That being said, there are only about five people that I dare to lend my books to. I don’t like people messing with my books. Sure, you can come into my room and scan my books, maybe even pull out a few to read the back of them, but you sure as hell better put them back where they belong.
6. Do you even smell your books?
Sometimes. I prefer the smell of new textbooks actually.
7. Not everyone loves books… Is that a positive or negative?
Definitely a negative! Books are a wonderful escape and I think everyone should utilise them! I know a lot of people who hate reading though.
8. I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?
I keep my books in best condition. I used to not. My books used to get ruined! Books I am studying for school, I don’t keep in good condition. I write in them, break the spine… They’re still well loved though.
9. Gosh! I have too many books! True or false?
False. I actually don’t own that many books. A lot of books I have given to my sister or are on my kindle. So, excluding them, I don’t have that many physical copies.
10. Have you ever spilled or stained your book with something, and if so, what?
Summer 2015, I had my book resting on my pool chair and I came out of the pool and dripped water all over the book! (Cries) So, yes, I have spilled pool water on a book. Also, recently, my water bottle wasn’t closed properly in my bag and leaked all over my copy of A Thousand Splendid Suns.
11. Toned or un-toned while reading? … Or, in other words, do you read and workout at the same time?
Is that even a thing?! God, that sounds horrible. Reading is an enjoyable thing. Working out is not. So, no. Most definitely not!
Thanks for reading!