A big thank you to Shanaya @ The Scarlet Bookkeeper for nominating Midnight Biblio blog for the Sunshine blogger award. To be honest, I’d never even heard of this award before being nominated.
What is the Sunshine blogger award?
The Sunshine blogger award is given to those who are inspiring and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers. It’s a way of recognising bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others. It’s an award from bloggers to bloggers.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the eleven questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate bloggers to receive this award.
- Give them eleven new questions (if you want to)
- Display this award on your blog (if you want to)
There weren’t any questions to answer so I’m just going to skip over this portion and go right on ahead to my questions.
- Why did you start book blogging?
- Have you ever had any bad experiences whilst blogging?
- What’s a series you have a love/hate relationship with? Say, you hated the first two books but loved the rest.
- Do any of your real life friends follow your blog?
- Where’s your favourite place to read?
- What’s your least favourite genre?
- Cats or dogs?
- Are you a Netflix binger?
- What shows have you binge-watched?
- Would you rather a book that makes you cry or a book that makes you laugh?
- What/Who brings sunshine to your life?
You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to/if you’ve already been nominated
Thanks for reading!