Hello! Abbie here. 🙂
In case you haven’t noticed, I have recently (ish) started blogging on here. It’s been roughly a month now and so far, I have been enjoying it very much. Although at times I have had some difficulty involving time management, coming up with ideas, and the writing itself, it has overall been working out fine and has been a great experience for me.
Blogging is definitely something I would recommend doing. This is mainly because it:
- Improves your writing skills (Although this mainly depends on what it is that you write)
- Allows you to connect with a wide audience
- Provides you with the opportunity to learn and teach others
I have actually wanted to do blogging for quite some time, but I honestly never really knew where to start or even what to write about. But it’s actually not as hard as I initially perceived it to be, and I’m so glad that I decided to do this. And of course, I remain thankful to Cate for giving me this opportunity in the first place.
Anyway, you can check out my posts for this month here:
- Review: The Kite Runner
- Review: One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- Review: Make Me
- How to read more books
- 5 Reasons why you should read the book before seeing the movie
- 5 Must read classic novels
Also, I would like to thank everyone who has read, liked, and commented on my work. :]
Thank you for reading!