My appreciation goes to Maya, Jasmine, Tammy, and Breanna for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. So, thank you all so much! (Yes, that’s how much these posts have built up.) I apologise if I’ve already said these facts but I wrote this post when I was first tagged and for some reason never posted it.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’m Irish but I’m also half French and have French residency. (Does that count as two?)
- I have literally no idea what I want to do in life. Really, I just want to spend my whole life taking a bunch of pointless classes just because I like to learn.
- In saying that (point number two), I really want to be a published author.
- I really hate when non-Europeans talk about travelling to “Europe”. That term is so broad. I mean, I live in Ireland so you could be going to visit me or you could be going to Liechtenstein. They’re two completely different countries with completely different languages, cultures, food, weather etc. They’re not the same at all.
- My best friend is my Nan (grandmother).
- I am a closet smart person. I just really love to learn.
- My teacher calls me a “cultural chameleon” because I am always hanging around with the foreign students and I love languages. I had that teacher for three languages last year.
So, I feel like I gave more than seven facts but oh well. I’m glad this one was facts about ourselves because I was running out of questions to ask other bloggers I nominate.
No one! Because I have SO many of these posts to catch up on!!